Monday, October 26, 2009

lovin' fall

My favorite season is fall, with all of its beautiful colors. I just can't get enough of the tree in our front yard. The yellows, reds, and oranges draw me to it. I also love the cooler weather - not so cold that you don't want to be outside, but cool enough for a jacket. Chilly in the shade, but just perfect in the warmth of the sun. Fall is perfect for soups and chili, for pumpkin bread, apple cider, mint hot chocolate, and cinnamon rolls. It's great for snuggling. And Thanksgiving is just around the corner - can't wait for my favorite holiday - good food and family.









9 comments:

Debora said...

Some cute bumpkins...oh I mean pumpkins :)

Ron said...

My favorite season, too! Great pictures!!!

Coty said...

I love the tree~
and your adorable little family. I was just thinking about how difficult its going to be to leave Oklahoma...and thought about you guys, too. You are probably feeling similar, what with the nostalgia that is naturally brought on this time of year...
it's sad, but it's what's best for our family too. Just have to look at it that way!

I love that you have been putting more pics of yourself on here too, it's nice to see the "woman behind the blog" and i never got a chance to tell you this, but you looked sooo adorable at my shower! One sexy mama!

WhiteEyebrows said...

You are absolutely right on all counts. Love the weather, love the colors, love Thanksgiving...

hate getting sick!

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures!! I love the season too!! It's so beautiful and it brings out the "Betty Crocker" in me. :) The tree is beautiful!! Thanks for the great pics!!

Alabama Apples said...

Oohh, I love fall, too. It seems like it has really hit Oklahoma with the cooler weather and that tree is gorgeous. Your boys look adorable and I had to agree with Coty, it is fun to see pictures of you on your post. I sure miss being around all of you!

whitney said...

SUCH great pics! yay! yay! for fabulous fall weather! Your tree is just beautiful! I'm jealous, I couldn't get any of my leaves pictures to turn out that well.

Gardners said...

Annie, the pictures are beautiful and your sweeties look great in front of those colors! Fall is also my favorite season - it's like I come ALIVE! :) But come January, look out.

Unknown said...

Very beautiful