Saturday, December 5, 2009

Gratitude post 31

I just found out that my mom was in a car accident, but she walked away from it. The car was totaled, but she was fine (just a few bumps and bruises). I'm thankful that she was okay.



On a side note, my mom has a dress store in Houston called The Silver Hanger. I have a link on the side of my blog. Go check it out and buy something or send the link along to someone you know. She specializes in modest formal wear, so if anyone is looking for a great wedding, bridesmaid, or prom dress, send them her way.

2 comments:

Pam said...

I'm so glad she's okay.

whitney said...

Thank heavens she's ok! What a relief and a blessing!

yay! for modest formal wear! Heaven knows, resources like that would've been much appreciated while I was in high school (they probably had some, I just didn't know about it :P).