Monday, December 14, 2009

Owen's party

I counted Owen's party on Saturday as my service for the day - we had 12 kids and their parents over for lunch and cake. For our ball theme, we played with balls, the gifts were balls, and we had cheese balls, hotdogs, and round crackers and cheese for lunch. And of course we had ball cupcakes! Basketball and baseball ornaments and rice krispie balls were the favors. I probably could have done a little better, but it turned out just great for a 1 year old party. We had fun!


3 comments:

Amanda said...

I think it was great! They always are! We'll miss your parties... of course we'll miss you too! :)

Krista said...

Very cool! Very creative and it looks like it was a lot of fun!

Jennifer said...

You are the birthday party master. I'm so impressed. What are you doing in mid-February for the next birthday party I need to do? You're amazing!