Friday, December 24, 2010

I'm dreaming of...


... a relaxing, peaceful, care-free, happy Christmas, where I can just sit back and enjoy.  Yep.  Just dreaming.  Anyone else have a manger scene that looks like this?  This is about how I feel right now... I'm a little frazzled trying to get everything clean, wrapped, packed, baked, and ready for the big day tomorrow.  We're traveling tomorrow afternoon too, so that adds a whole new dimension to our Christmas this year.

I guess I should be grateful that the boys like to play with the nativity, and I see that Mary still has a good hold of baby Jesus!  :)  Everything will be great.  Now, back to work...

2 comments:

Debora said...

Yep- that's exactly right. As long as Mary has a good hold on baby Jesus, everything will be all right :) :)

Jeannie said...

Add graciously bringing dinner to friends. You are amazing! I hope you enjoy your trip.

And, yes, I feel the same way...