Wednesday, December 1, 2010

ready to get married...?

After church on Sunday, Jared announced that he wanted to marry his friend Marielle.  He was wearing these goggles and I just had to laugh (and grab the camera).  He's so random and goofy sometimes.  Besides his announcement, what was really funny was that he wanted the straps tighter.  Why? So he could keep water out of his ears! If you look closely, you'll notice the goggles make his ears bend down - that's what he thought they were for.  Anyway, I hope Marielle doesn't mind marrying a silly guy... I guess he's all goggly eyed over her.  :) 

6 comments:

Debora said...

Now that's funny :)

Carrie said...

Kids are priceless aren't they?

Melissa said...

Oh wow- that is really funny! Goggly eyed- I love it!

Brandy said...

Marielle is a heart breaker! Every little boy in that class LOVES her and wants to marry her. I definitely think Jared had the best chance with those goggles!! He's SO HANDSOME!!!

Mary Kalree said...

One post inspires another...you need to check my blog now. :) I added a link to your blog, let me know if you want me to remove it.

Debbie said...

He is too funny! You are great about remembering to grab the camera and blog about the little moments. Great moments!

Looks like a fun Thanksgiving too!