Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010










We had a nice Thanksgiving with Ashley, Daniel, Jaden, and Hailey and with Daniel's sister Tina and family.  I only wish I had some pictures of Tina's family.  They were so nice to let us join them for Thanksgiving.  It was fun to see Jaden and Hailey again - I hadn't seen Hailey for a whole year (and that's a lot of growing at her age).  I couldn't get over how cute she is and kept snapping pictures.  Owen liked seeing another little person his size.  Nathan and Jared had a great time playing with Jaden.  We didn't do any special outings over the weekend - just went to the park and walked along the beach, but it was perfect for the boys.  Oh, by the way, we saw that huge dog on our walk along the beach.  I'm glad he was on the other side of the fence.

I did try the midnight Black Friday at Wal-Mart - my first and probably last Black Friday experience.  It took me 2.5 hours to get what I needed and 2 hours standing in line for the check-out.  Ridiculous.  I saved money, but I don't think it was worth it.

4 comments:

Debora said...

Man... kids everywhere!!!
love it :)

Melissa said...

Those are great pictures (and great collages too!) Looks like you guys had a fun time! And way to try Black Friday- I swear I will NEVER try it. I don't know if a deal is worth my lack of sleep- well not at the moment anyway since I don't get very much as it is :)

Unknown said...

Yay! I was waiting for this post:-) I knew you caught some good pics on your camera. Fun times. Glad we got to spend a couple days with you guys. I sure miss that nice weather! Jaden is anxiously waiting for Christmas so he can see his buddies again. I asked him who he wanted to invite to his birthday party and he said Nathan, Jared, Owen and Weston. Hm.. maybe we should celebrate while we are in Vegas :-)

Unknown said...

Glad to see the pics!!!!