Wednesday, February 2, 2011

hearty brownies, animals, and krispie kisses

These brownies were fun, but not very tasty.  Probably should have decorated them, but they did taste pretty good with mint chocolate ice cream.



The boys had fun with these animals made with hearts.  Printed them from here.  There were lots of different ones to choose from, with templates in color or black and white.  Coloring, cutting, and gluing... kept them busy!  I also did a couple - they were just so cute.


I made these Hershey's Kiss Rice Krispie treats for my activity day girls - super easy.  I think it took me maybe 20 minutes, using the microwave to melt a little chocolate, butter, and marshmallows, a greased funnel to shape them, and wrapping foil around them (a little cooking spray on the inside of the foil helps).  I used the regular recipe and melted some hershey's kisses to stir in with the butter and marshmallows before adding the cereal.  Anyway, you need to try this one - SO easy, yummy, and makes a cute gift.

5 comments:

Mamapierce said...

I LOVE how creative you are, Annie! :D

Jason and Lissa said...

You have 4 little boys and you do all this. You. Are. Amazing.

Alabama Apples said...

Poor little Jared! What an ouchie!! You are amazing to be so calm. I have found that I am calm during the crisis, but I cry, shake, etc. after everything is ok. Uggh for you and your little man.

You really are wonderful to be so creative and fabulous! I love the Giant Hershey Kiss idea. So cute!

SarahLeeAllenBrown said...

cute crafts...anna would love those heart animals!

Gardners said...

Really cute kisses! I'll bet my kids would love to make those. I'm copying!