Wednesday, August 31, 2011

bedtime shenanigans


I never know what I'm going to find when I check on the boys before I go to bed...  you'd never believe the room started out (mostly) clean.  All the things on the floor were evidence of the what they did while going to bed.  And Nathan and Jared even ended up asleep on the floor.  In this picture, Weston is asleep in the pack 'n play - he doesn't usually sleep in there, but when we have guests in the "baby room", they all go in one room.

And other times I find them together in the same bed:

I guess it doesn't matter too much as long as they go to sleep!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh shenanigans I couldnt stop laughing at that picture... so funny. I love it. Hey cute quilt by the way, did you make that?

Kathryn said...

Hilarious! Do all four boys share a room? Impressive.