Sunday, August 14, 2011

buzz!

I finally gave Weston his first haircut, although no scissors were involved.  It was much safer to use the buzzer on a moving target.  After dinner, he was headed to the bath anyway, so I decided to give him a haircut.  I should have at least washed off his face, since we were taking pictures, but didn't think about that.  He's just a mess.  He wasn't thrilled about getting his haircut, but I think it turned out okay considering he wasn't sitting still through most of it.  Nathan tried to entertain him by making faces and noises at his feet.  It was pretty much chaos, but we got the job done.  Although he did look cute with the longer hair that sometimes curled, it was just becoming a mess as he got food and dirt stuck in it.  I think he looks pretty handsome with his haircut.







3 comments:

Debora said...

Ron got a buzz this weekend too- not his first! He looks pretty handsome too.

Micah and Alison said...

Oh I love the new look versus the old mullet...hehe :)

great grandma said...

Pretty handsome kid, I'd say:)!! Love, GG