Sunday, February 19, 2012

monkey-ing around


Weston was clinging to this monkey one morning recently.  Since he had on his monkey jammies, I couldn't resist taking a few pictures.  I guess the title is deceptive.  There wasn't much monkey business going on here, but there's plenty of monkeying around going on at other times.  This was one morning where he wasn't feeling very well.  Owen and Weston had a week or two of running-like-a-faucet noses.  They both had ear infections as well.  Despite a few nighttime wakings, they've been real troopers.  Sometimes they're cute in a way in their "sickie" state.

Here's another picture of Weston, with Dad.  I love how he put his hand in Alex's front pocket.  


And I couldn't resist taking a picture of him sleeping.  Can you see Weston in there??  

He likes holding this "Rex" dinosaur - it has a pull string on it with different phrases from the Toy Story movie.  Mostly he doesn't pull on it, but sometimes it's funny to hear coming from the crib, "ROOAARR...did I scare you?  Tell me honestly."

No comments: