Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sparse blogging...

...because I've been using my free time for scrapbooking.  I completed a 68 page digital scrapbook of our Australia trips (2005 & 2007) and our week in New Zealand.  

 And now I'm working on Owen's baby book - a traditional scrapbook of his 1st year.  I've got about 28 pages done - about the first 6 months.  I'm hoping to finish Owen AND Weston's baby books in the next couple of months.  Then maybe I can start working on blog books?  I love doing this stuff.  I just don't like being behind...

3 comments:

Jason and Lissa said...

Gorgeous!

Krista said...

Nice Job! I need to follow your lead! Max is 10 and I haven't even finished his baby book. :(

But I am so grateful for digital scrapbooking!

Yours look great!

whitney said...

Love them all! Look at you go!