Sunday, June 30, 2013

Six-month Savannah

Savannah is doing great.  She is sleeping about 10.5 hours at night, with an occasion early-morning waking.  I think it might be because of teething?  We don't have to feed her or anything - just comfort her and maybe turn her back over on her tummy, where she likes to sleep.  I caught her playing with her bear the other day.  

She has two teeth now.  She has discovered her voice a little more, with high-pitched squeals.  Cute at home, not cute in church. 


Seems like all our kids have to take a picture with a zucchini or something from the garden.  This was our biggest zucchini so far.  (She didn't like it in her lap...)

She is eating baby food well.  I have decided to try making my own baby food with her.  She is now eating sweet potatoes, applesauce, blueberries, green beans, rice cereal, pears, and broccoli.  She LOVED the broccoli!  Just like the boys.  She also seems to like blueberries - I couldn't keep it from getting all over her face.  I tried to scoop it up with each bite, but it just got smeared all over.  Cute huh?

When she gets excited, she twirls her feet.  This was when she was eating broccoli.  I must be doing something right... 



She only gained 1 lb. in the last two months... better start feeding her more!  (She weighs 16 lbs. 2 oz)

No comments: