Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer fun...

So, I implemented a rule for summer so that the boys don't spend all day playing games on-line or watching videos.  They can earn afternoon screen time equal to the amount of time they spend outside (since it's nice enough here to do that).  After about 45 minutes, I looked out the window and saw this...



I guess as long as they're outside, that's okay with me.  I will have to come up with several outside activities soon though. 

I didn't get a picture of it, but their second morning's outside activity was trying to whack a gopher with a baseball bat.  Oh boy.  Is summer over yet?

3 comments:

Debora said...

So do they have sun tanned legs?? :)

Unknown said...

lol you mean 4 boys cant find anything better to do outside than sit and tan their legs :)

Lisa said...

Whacking gophers? That just cracks me up!