Sunday, August 4, 2019

April 2019 misc

Nathan and Jared participated in a lip sync battle for their youth night that the rest of us got to watch.  Jared's group did "The Ants Go Marching" and Nathan's group did "I'll Make a Man out of You" (from Mulan).  They did a great job and it was fun to watch!  


I tried to record a few clips - I missed Jared's part, thinking I was recording, but discovered it wasn't actually recording.  






 A few random things from April: 

Weston went to a birthday party and was given these PJ's as the gift favor.  It's his favorite now. 

We didn't have a chance to do Owen's friend birthday party in December, and I meant to do it in January.  We never got a chance to do a party, and so by April, I surprised him with an ice cream cake and money to celebrate his birthday.  (He only got a mini cake on his actual birthday, so he definitely deserved some cake!)  I only had 4 candles though, so we made do with just those...

Savannah came to take some selfies with me - I think she wanted to show off her toothless grin.  She lost both of her front teeth within a week of each other. 

Savannah got invited to a rollerskating birthday party.  It was her first time trying that out.  I wasn't sure if she would even want to try it, but she did give it a try.  She fell down hard a couple of times, which really upset her, but she got back out there again after she took a rest. 

After Savannah's party, we headed on with her to go to the temple.  Alex and I traded off going in the temple while Savannah got to explore the visitor's center and the temple grounds. 




No comments: