Thursday, January 21, 2021

Christmas 2020

We did our traditional candlelight singing on Christmas Eve.  We may not sound very good, but I love the tradition.  We all try to sing anyway.  I did sugar cookies instead of cupcakes this year.  I think I might stick with that since we get a lot of cake with the birthdays.  The kids also got to open socks - yay socks!  And we got Season 1 of The Chosen.  






The presents are a little embarrassing to post, particularly since they got SO many LEGOS.  That's all Owen got, and he's carrying a stack of EIGHT Lego sets!  I think everyone was pretty happy.  







I made breakfast casserole for brunch, and we had an early dinner outside with our friends.


Kai even got a toy.  I tried to play fetch with her, but she didn't figure out how to bring it back.  She got the fetch part, but then ran off and left it for me to fetch and throw again.  I guess she was training me... 




Weston and Owen got some new shirts in their stocking.  They love them, and Weston wants to wear his pig shirt every day... 

 


No comments: