Tuesday, January 19, 2021

I Will

 


Weston had a fun activity in November.  They had made the cardboard silhouettes a couple weeks earlier.  They got to decorate them at home and put "I will..." statements on their cardboard, along with reading this book "The Code" by Shaun Tomson.  Then they got to present their decorated silhouettes and share one of their "I will" statements.  The author, Shaun Tomson, spoke to them.  As the book says, he's a world-champion surfer, but also shares his motivation and passions with others and encourages others to create their own goals for life.  

Weston was pretty funny when talking about things he likes and sharing his goals.  He started out by saying, "Well, you can see that mine is really cute..." - talking about the piggies.  His "I Will" statement was "I will be nice to my siblings... because it's really hard to be nice to them sometimes." 




   

No comments: