Thursday, September 15, 2022

Weston's Birthday

Weston wanted French toast, eggs, bacon, and turkey bacon for breakfast.  He wanted spaghetti, broccoli, rolls, and apple pie for dinner and dessert.  After the youth activity that night, Alex and the boys went to see Thor in the theater.  Weston opened some presents on his birthday, but this time his main presents didn't arrive in time.  He got to open his Legos the next day.  He loved the K-State hoodie from Aunt Jane (which he wears all the time, even when the rest of us think it's too warm for a hoodie).  He got a pocketknife which we had picked up in the Grand Canyon.  He also got some Oreo socks from Owen, which he'd won at a party.  I gave him my Colorado Rockies hat that I found at the thrift store.  I originally was going to keep it for myself, because it reminds me of my grandpa, but then I thought that Weston would actually make more use of it.  It suits him well.  He got a folder for maps from Savannah, some shirts, a geography book, and some other books.  He also got some cute gift cards from Baba and Grandma.  I framed the pig card from Grandma to go in his room, along with the other new framed pig photo he received.  He still loves pigs!  He also still likes Oreos, Dr. Pepper, and Goldfish (some of the snacks he got).    He had a good day!










No comments: