Tuesday, July 17, 2007

North Carolina trip


These are pictures from our recent North Carolina trip. My parents rented a beach house for a week. All of my immediate family was there; we had a little mini reunion. We had such a good time. I wish we could have stayed longer...
(Sorry about the captions- for some reason they won't line up with the pictures.)

Family Photos...


Beach House in North Carolina...










Trying to take pictures at the beach...













Beach bum...













Tired Jared and Grandma...










Happy couple...

Swimsuit Models...


Enjoying juice boxes...

My brother Mike and his wife Carrie, with new nephew Nicholas


My dad and sister Alison...

My sister Ashley and nephew Jaden...


The airport in Dallas had a nice play area- it

made the 2 hour layover much easier...


Sand diggers: The boys kept their hats and sunglasses

on the whole time...no sunburned babies



Jared's 1st dip in the Atlantic Ocean...his 1st ocean for that matter


Nathan was scared of the ocean, but he sure loved the sand...


Relaxing in the pool...








2 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Let me know when you have a layover in Ohio...we'll play some settlers!

Cute pics!

Debora said...

I was wondering which camera had the family photos on it (the ones on the porch)- send me those. You are doing great with "RedsDirt"! You'll have to teach the rest of us "how".