Monday, July 16, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things...

Let's talk about me...let's talk about #1... Alex loves that country song. I don't like it so much- it mostly gets stuck in my head. Anyway, I thought you would enjoy getting to know me a little bit more, or at least give you some reasons not to like me! Ha-ha



Color(s): blue and green (I do have some red in my closet now though)

Least fav color: pink (sorry pink fans)


Flower: Roses and tulips

Least: Marigolds?




Scent: Cucumber Melon, Vanilla, light scents
Least: Anything too strong- perfumes are out for me

Favorite smells: Colorado Pines, Homemade Bread, Cookies

Least: Cigarette Smoke (nothing against the smoker, just the smell)

Sports: Soccer, baskeball, volleyball, tennis

Least: Boxing?



Games: Settlers, Clue (advanced), spades/hearts, Pictionary
Least: Trivial Pursuit- I can't remember what I did yesterday- how am I going to remember random facts/names



Music: Lately I'm tuned in to the Oldies station. I also like Sarah McLachlan, Van Morrison, CCR (thanks Alex), Collective Soul (again Alex got me on that), church music, Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, etc.
Least: Rap, Heavy Metal (Is that even music?)


Vacation Spots: Prefer mountains, New Zealand, Australia, anywhere with family
Least: Don't like the beach so much (hot, leaves you crusty, too much preparation to go)- unless it's with family


Hobbies: Piano, Scrapbooking, Hanging out with family, exercising (Alex, no comments here please)


Movies: Mr. Holland's Opus, Ever After, One Fine Day, Nanny McPhee, Harry Potter, My Best Friend's Wedding, Remember the Titans, Rudy, Pursuit of Happyness, Cars, Charlotte's Web, Sweet Home Alabama

Least: Dumb & Dumber (speaks for itself); there's too many dumb movies out there to list

Favorite Actors: Matthew McConnaughey, Denzel Washington, Tom Hanks

Least: Jim Carrey, Jack Nicholas

Favorite Actress: Julia Roberts, Reese Witherspoon, Dakota Fanning

Least: Helen Hunt

T.V. Shows (when we used to watch): Seinfeld, Everwood, Dr. Phil, Survivor, HGTV, College Sports

Food: Pizza, Mexican, Mom's scalloped potatoes & roast, Dessert

Least: Oysters, Lobster- not a big seafood fan

Dessert: Fruit Smoothies, Orange Juice & vanilla ice cream, pie, brownies

Least: Tapioca pudding, flan

Favorite Candy: Twix, Snickers, FastBreak bars

Least: Skor bars, Candy Corn

Favorite Fruit: Pineapple, Raspberries

Least: Plums

Favorite Veggie: Steamed broccoli

Least: Okra, beets

Fast food: Fazoli's, McDonald's

Least: Burger King

Restaurants: Goode Co. Barbecue, Bad Brad's BBQ, Mexican, Chinese Buffets

Least: Red Lobster

Favorite Stores: Bargain/Thrift, Ross, Wal-Mart

Least: The Mall

Favorite Chore: vacuuming

Least: Dishes, folding laundry

Favorite Animal: Dogs- Retriever Mix

Least: Snakes

Favorite non-LDS modern-day historical figures: Abraham Lincoln, Ernest Shackleton, Helen Keller

Least: Bill Clinton

Favorite Books: Scriptures, Self-help books, Mystery

Least: Western

Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving

Least: Halloween





1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

How did I NOT know that you liked to play settlers of catan...did we ever play together???

If you like settlers you should look at carcassonne--it's way fun & MUCH less expensive + you can play with just two people!!! Of course, we found it after we'd bought 3 expansions to settlers...live & learn.