Sunday, July 15, 2007

Welcome

Well, I decided to try this blogging thing out. We'll see how it goes...I'm still trying to figure everything out. Anyway, welcome to my blog spot!
I am excited to make new connections and strengthen relationships with family and friends. I can't promise consistency, but I'll do my best. I do have to say I was a little discouraged when I first tried to set up my site. Of course the first thing you have to establish is a title and blog address. It was like trying to DEFINE yourself in one word or so. I gave up on my 1st try. I finally came up with "RedsDirt"- cheesy I know, but I guess it fits. My red hair is a distingushing feature. And in middle school, one of my basketball coaches actually called me "Red." And what I'll be sharing and what everyone posts is "dirt." So I hope you enjoy my "dirt" and I'm excited to read the "dirt" on you.

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Yay! Welcome to blogging! Be careful: it's addictive. I can't wait to read your updates. :)

Debora said...

Cute name- especially for a family that lives in red dirt Oklahoma.

Mamapierce said...

Nice blog! I think you've done a great job on it! Looking forward to your updates!

Melissa said...

Hooray Annie! This is such a fun way to keep in touch!