Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween sweets

We had our church halloween activity this week. Jared was a frog, because I found the costume for $2 in a thrift shop, and Nathan was a train engineer/Thomas the train, of course...

Jared went nuts with the candy. He wandered around trying to steal candy out of other kids pumkins. He got chocolate all over his face...
And he absolutely loved suckers

Even when it was bathtime, he was still wandering around looking for candy!

Hi Thomas!


We had trouble keeping track of our little froggie. We kept looking for the big eyes...

I made Alex dress up as a beat-up OU fan. It was a last-minute idea- I called him at work and said he needed to come home a little early so I could beat him up... Go cowboys!

Halloween sweets!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice pics. Loved the beat up U of O fan.

Mike said...

I don't think I approve of that beat up OU fan. That could have been me!