Tuesday, October 9, 2007

multi-tasker?

So I think I may NOT be a multi-tasker...I can't seem to focus on more than one thing at a time. But I'm pretty dedicated to the task at hand. Currently I've been scrapbooking. I'm so far behind that I'll never catch up. But I keep telling myself if I work really hard, I might be able to. I'm finally working on our family trips/vacations. I just finished a page from 2001, our experience climbing Blanca Peak, in southern Colorado. This was the peak that "kicked us off"- we got hail, rain, and lightning-ed on; a pretty bad experience. I have done 1 year of Nathan's almost 4 years, and 4 months of Jared's nearly 17 month life. So that shows how far behind I am...

Anyway, I haven't been focused on my blog either. I'll try to post a few things all at once, since right now I'm making this my task. And then I'll focus on my next task...one thing at a time.

No comments: