Wednesday, April 15, 2009

other April moments

Here's a few random things this month:



I love this new set up - Jared entertaining Owen in the stroller. Keeps both of them busy and happy.

















We've been getting more lazy with each child. Nathan almost never slept in our bed. Jared slept with us every once in a while, but lately Owen has been ending up in our bed every morning. I'm just too lazy to take him back to bed after the early morning feeding. (I think we're creating a bad habit out of this.)
I love this picture because I'm snoozing and Owen is awake! And he's rubbing my arm... something that was Nathan's trademark (rubbing "mama's sleeve"). I love these mama moments.




I don't know if you can read Alex's shirt or not - it says, "I'm not trespassing. I'm a geologist." How true this is, especially since Alex has so many field trips this month. For some of them he has to go on people's land. Most of the time he gets permission...

I love this guy and I miss him when he's gone.







The jogging stroller made its debut this month. I wasn't planning on getting it out quite yet, but the van was in the shop for 3 days, and I didn't want to miss out on anything...

I think the boys enjoyed it. :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow- that is a busy month. You forgot to mention staying up late finishing a scrapbook. That is so great that Jared pushes owen around. What a great team. And I'm lazy too! Josh never slept in our bed but since Jake got his stitches out he has come in our bed after I've already woken up with him FOUR times. Brandon isn't a fan but I tell him that he can sleep on the couch if he wants :) And what a great shirt for a geologist- I love it!

Debora said...

Did you notice in the picture of Jared pushing the stroller- he has a bright yellow halo! (we all knew he was an angel)

Annie said...

I had to think about the halo thing. Now I see what you're talking about... he has his angel moments!