Sunday, July 11, 2010

39 weeks


It's nearly time! We have the C-section scheduled for Tuesday morning. My parents arrived yesterday and will be here all week to watch the boys. Hopefully everything will go well - I met my doctor a couple of weeks ago and had 2 appointments - I don't know much about him, but I heard from another lady that he's one of the best doctors in the area for C-sections. So that's comforting. It's a possibility that I'll be able to get a spinal block (and be awake for the birth). We'll see what the anesthesiologist says when we get in there. (Say a little prayer for me - I'm always a little nervous going in for surgery...) Check back in later this week for pics, update and hopefully a name. :)

8 comments:

Krista said...

Whew, I will be praying for you Annie.

hollase said...

Praying! Wow, you are carrying straight out front! Do you even look pregnant from behind?!?! How is it my friends look so great pregnant? Aren't you supposed to get all bloated and tired looking? Guess you missed that message:) I'll be thinking about you Tuesday (and frequently checking everyone's blogs!)

Debbie said...

I hope all goes well for you. You look wonderful! I know this exact spot. I served my mission in LA as a Visitors' Center sister at the temple. It's fun seeing you there. Hope you are lovin' Cali!

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Purtle's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alabama Apples said...

You are so darling! I love your bowling ball belly. :) Good luck, with your c-section. I'll be thinking about you and I can't wait to see pics of your newest little man!

Carrie said...

Good luck tomorrow, we'll be praying for you!!!

Unknown said...

Wow Annie, you look great. Are you sure there arent twins in there? That looks like more than one bowling ball too me. Its all belly though! Hope all is well tomorrow, love you! You're in our prayers, and the boys too :-)