Thursday, July 29, 2010

Too Many Boys!

If I had my photoshop program, I would have played around with the cover of the book "Too Many Toys" by David Shannon to make it say, "Too Many Boys!" I did a post back in February about this book - the boys wanted to read it again tonight. Alex misread the 1st page (and then the 2nd) and I thought it was kind-of appropriate:


"Spencer had too many boys. They covered the floor of his bedroom and piled up in his closet. They were stashed under his bed. They spilled down the stairs and into the living room. He had big boys in the backyard... and little boys in the bathtub."


Sometimes it feels like we do have them everywhere...

3 comments:

whitney said...

Thank heavens they're as much fun as they are, they really are peeping from every corner at your house!

Alabama Apples said...

So funny! I can sure see what you mean...there is a child under-foot (or arm) at all times! ;)

Your boys are absolutely darling, by the way

beks27 said...

That's really funny! Your boys are so cute and that Weston is adorable! Congrats Annie!