Wednesday, July 14, 2010

He's here!

Baby #4 is here! I can't post a pic from this I-touch, but my mom has a pic on her blog: debnronilylt (look on the side for the link). We named him Weston (and haven't settled on the middle name yet). He is a big boy - weighed in at 9 lbs 3 oz. He seems to be pretty mellow and sleeping a lot. He has my hair color.

The delivery went well - although I didn't have a choice on anesthesia. I just had to do general anesthesia, but that went well. We have a healthy boy. We love this little guy already. It's amazing how quickly we feel that bond. Anyway, look for pics later...

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats!!!! What a big boy to keep the others in line :)

Mamapierce said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures of Weston! Nice name!

Dina said...

yeah! Congrats! What a CUTE name! Can't wait to see pics!

Alabama Apples said...

Hooray, hooray!!

The Purtle's said...

I LOVE his name....congratulations!!!

hollase said...

Good night!!! You've got a big boy there. Congrats and hopes for a speedy recovery for you!

Burt Family said...

Congrats to all of you! I peeked at your mom's blog and saw the pic. He is a big boy and you look great for having just delivered a baby. Hope you are recovering great and getting some sleep.

Melissa said...

Wow! A big boy! Those are the best kind-- squishy and kissy. :) Congratulations. Cute name, can't wait to see some pictures!

Coty said...

Yay Yay Yay! Good Job Mama!

Anonymous said...

He is gorgeous! With all of our craziness I missed that you guys have already moved - I hope you are loving your new digs and getting some rest!

Hugs!