Monday, September 13, 2010

Cuatro niños!

Being here in CA, I'm picking up a little spanish...  We were walking home from school and a boy behind us exclaimed, "Cuatro niños! Uno! Dos! Tres! Cuatro!" (as he was pointing to each one).  He was so excited, almost as if he hadn't seen that many kids in one family before.  I am amazed at the reactions I get when people find out we have cuatro niños.  Jaw dropping, stop the bus, you're crazy... just wait until they see cinco and seis!  (if there are those)

5 comments:

The Purtle's said...

you crack me up!! No one could handle cuatro ninos with such style and grace!!! :)

Debbie said...

Thats a cute story!

I love it when people people Spanish around me, saying things, assuming I don't understand them. I've heard some interesting things before.

Jessica McKay said...

Why is it that four draws such a reaction? I'm still not use to it a year later. People almost have me convinced that four is plenty.

Anonymous said...

That cracks me up! He was really pointing because you are all so cute! I felt like a circus sideshow at the Gallery with one and then two children — if only they could see me now!

Micah and Alison said...

Thats a great story..hehe. I love to hear those kinds of experiences. Way to be a supermom of superboys too!