Friday, October 15, 2010

3 months





Boy, it's rough around here - you have to grow up fast.  We kicked Owen out of the crib for good (he's been sleeping in a big boy bed since we moved here, but napping in the crib).  The very day that Westie was 3 months old, we moved him from the pack n' play (in our room) to the crib.  And I let him cry himself to sleep (about 20 minutes).  Poor guy.  But he's such a good sleeper - we've had several 10 hour nights and pretty consistent with 8 hours.  I love this boy.

(I'm sure you noticed that he's sleeping on his tummy.  We tried on his back for a while, but gave up on that.  He sleeps sooo much better on his tummy.)

4 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

What a cutie! Life IS rough...good thing you're toughening them up now! ;)

Amanda said...

I can't hardly believe he's that old already! I love all your new pictures - Especially the one on the sidebar of the 4 boys laying down.

Unknown said...

Seems like he has Jared's nose more and more...or maybe it's just me noticing for the first time

Yay for 8 hour nights!!

Debbie said...

He is a great sleeper. Several of my kids did better on their tummies. That's how parents were encouraged to put their kids to sleep years ago. It's always changing, isn't it?

He is too cute!