Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010



Anyone else have trouble getting a decent picture?  It's nearly impossible.  Some of you may recognize the frog costume - Jared wore that a couple years ago.  It was fitting for Owen this year as he loves to hop around.  Nathan and Jared agreed to wear the costumes I bought after Halloween last year that were 90% off.  (Jared was spiderman last year, and he wore the hat.)  I made a die out of a box for Westie, but he didn't like wearing it because it came up past his chin.  So then I quickly made one out of fabric, which was much more wearable.  Notice the suckers stuck to Owen.  He's been opening his candy and taking one lick or one bite.  Those suckers got stuck to him while sitting in his car seat...  I sneaked in a picture of me, since I know you've been wanting to see the face behind the camera.  :)  I guess what it doesn't show is how frazzled I was after trying to take pictures.  Whew!

4 comments:

Pam said...

Now that's a BIG JOB right there! You done good!

Melissa said...

Great pictures and great costumes! I love it! And I love how costumes can get used over and over by little brothers. That's my hope when I fork over too much money for Josh's. It worked out for Iron man so far- three Halloweens! And I love how your boys look so alike- you should put the frog pictures together of both boys.

Amanda said...

As soon as we were done trick-or-treating last night, I hopped to your blog to see pictures... silly me to forget the time difference!

We missed you guys and the peer pressure provided in doorbell ringing confidence! :)

Unknown said...

Yay, I've been looking forward to this post! Great job on the costumes, so cute. And thanks for making sure to include you in one :-) Lookin good, I love your hair!