Friday, October 22, 2010

play dough, snakes, and jack-o'lanterns

 Homemade play dough (thanks for the idea Michelle) - I was a little worried when mixing it up, but it turned out well.
 
These were fun and yummy, although not nearly as pretty as the recipe and picture I saw on-line.  We didn't do them in layers or use whipping cream (just cool whip), and I thought the strawberries would be yummy dipped in chocolate.

Check out Nathan's new face... he's looking pretty scary.  Loved the "sunset" setting on the camera - try it out for your glowing pumpkins!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

How fun! Such great pumpkin carvers and I love the missing tooth- on both of them! what a fun idea. I love the strawberry short cake snake- have to try that!

Unknown said...

hahaha, the pumpkins match J's nose and N's missing tooth! nice picture collage by the way

Mamapierce said...

So cute! What camera do you have?

Debbie said...

Love the darling quilt.

Love the strawberry shortcake snake. Isn't Family Fun the greatest website and magazine?

Such clever ideas. Your energy never ceases to amaze me!