Sunday, May 1, 2011

Blog absent

Absence makes the heart grow fonder??  I know you missed me.  It's been a whole month since I've posted and I am alive and well.  I had a $50 project credit that expired the last day of April for a digital scrapbook, so I've been working on that every chance I had for the last month.  I completed it at 10:00pm on April 29th... 50 pages for a 10 years of marriage book.  Half of it was journaling, so it took a while to compose it, and then the rest was pictures and getting the pages laid out just right.  I also spent some time looking for and scanning photos from the earlier years (pre-digital camera).  I was tired of it by the end and stressed working on a deadline, but it was fun reflecting back on the past 10 years.  I loved the end result and having a book of our history done.

Anyway, that means I have a lot of catching up to do with blogging, because everything else wasn't on hold this past month, although at times I tried.  :)  Alex and the boys will be glad to have me back.

1 comment:

A2 said...

can't wait to see the masterpiece