Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Mother Dear

The boys sang 3 mother's day songs with the primary today in sacrament meeting.  I love hearing their sweet voices.  Although it's hard to top Jared's friend Marielle, who sang a solo today, I think they're pretty good.  (Owen didn't sing today, but he was sure trying to join in tonight).  Here's one of the songs:

My Mother Dear

Like sunshine in the morning that wakens day from night,
Like flowers in the springtime so colorful and bright,
Like happy songs of bluebirds that fill the air with cheer,
A person bright and lovely is my mother dear.

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

Absolutely adorable! And now I know two things: 1) your boys can sing loudly if they want to (I wish they had this afternoon!) and 2) you play the piano. Both useful pieces of information...

Debora said...

That was great! Well done.

A2 said...

Very good singers!

Micah and Alison said...

Now you got caught playing the piano...I feel a new calling coming on... ;) hehe cute boys!