Friday, April 5, 2013

Jane and Uncle "Bim" visit

Alex's brother Jim and his aunt Jane came to visit a couple of weeks ago.  They were here the weekend before Nathan and Jared's spring break.  Jim was probably tired of playing Legos with the boys and Owen constantly asking him to play.  He probably also didn't enjoy holding Savannah, but since Grandma sent an "I love my uncle" shirt, the picture was pretty much mandatory.  (Enjoy these Fay!)  Jim may not enjoy the chaos, but the boys sure love "Uncle Bim".  We're glad Jane and Jim came to visit.   



Weston was so cute in trying to say Jim's name.  The first time it came out something like "Coco Bim" and then he got the uncle part.  But he still can't say "Jim" - it comes out "Bim".  I tried to get him saying it on video.  He started talking about our house.  I think he wants Jim to come back!  (Weston did cry when Jane and Jim left.)  



I'm not sure, but I think Jane may have enjoyed her visit a little more than Jim.  The chaos is probably overwhelming for everyone though.  Jane came with gifts - more Legos, movies, and an I-Pad with games on it.  Thanks Jane... just what we needed.  :)  She always brings the best gifts and knows how to spoil us.  Jane is good at providing us with plenty of "motivational tools" for disciplining and bribing.  :)


Here are the true S* girls (S* not by marriage). And Savannah remained true to character with her concerned look... (I must look funny, since I'm usually the one behind the camera. That must be why she gives that look.  What's with the eyebrows Savannah??)    




No comments: