Friday, April 5, 2013

more spring break fun

All of our kids are required to go camping before they are 1 year old.  Savannah was lucky to go at 3 months old...  she did great!  The boys were really obnoxious, but they had a fun time, so that makes me happy.  (Is it worth it?  All the effort to go camping... whew.  I guess these are the things they'll have fond memories of.)

(Savannah discovered her tongue recently.  Hence the funny picture.)




Forts. Sticks as swords.  Wrestling.  Such boys.  At least I have a cute girl to keep me company.

mmmm.... smores.  It IS worth it!

Savannah slept in the pack 'n play all night, but came next to me for morning snuggles.  

Here you can see the picture taking process...
(Weston's thoughts: "I'm out of here. I've got better things to do.")
And there they all go...

This pretty bird was nearby while we were eating lunch.  It just stayed there for a while.



No comments: