Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Mother's Day Part 2

On April 25th, my mom called and asked if I wanted to come to TX for Mother's Day.  Of course I did!  Checked with Alex to make sure I was good to go.  I wanted to bring a Mother's Day gift, but I wasn't sure what to do.  It needed to be small and go through the airport.  On Tuesday May 3rd, I decided to put together a little photo book.  I had a song running through my mind that I thought I could use for my project's theme.  There's a primary song called "I Will Be What I Believe."  I love the words and the message of standing true despite what's going on in the world around us.  I feel like our family has done well staying true to their beliefs, and I wanted to come up with a phrase for each grandchild that went along with that.  I also wanted to highlight their unique personalities or talents, but it was a little hard to come up with the perfect rhyming phrase and a picture.  I used the actual words of the song for the first pictures of the adult kids.  The poem for the grandkids doesn't stick with the rhythm of the song, so you wouldn't be able to sing the tune with the words, but it turned out pretty good.  I spent a day just trying to gather and print photos of all the grandkids and another day coming up with the poem.  I finished it on Thursday evening, in time to take with me on Friday the 6th.  

















 I guess the page with Eden I took a blurry photo of, but the original page is good! Here is the song if you want to hear the tune to "I Will Be What I Believe".  


No comments: