Thursday, January 5, 2023

Beauty, Friendship, and Courage

 The first picture was from a day Savannah had a field trip to the Natural History Museum.  I love her shirt and hat choices - "Just Be Beautiful You".  This beautiful girl made a new best friend this fall.  Evelyn and her family moved in a few months ago, and Savannah and Evelyn quickly became friends.  (And I have a new friend too, as I really enjoy talking to Evelyn's mom!).  These girls have had a weekly play date, which is exactly what Savannah needed.  She's very social and so she needs more interaction with others.

Savannah showed a lot of courage in October, participating in the annual Primary Presentation in Sacrament Meeting at church.  She gave a short talk and she also sang a solo (one of the verses to Follow the Prophet).  She sang beautifully and didn't sound nervous at all.  She got a lot of compliments afterward.  


I actually recorded the Zoom recording on my phone so I could send it to Nathan.  We're not supposed to record in Sacrament Meeting, but this time due to still having access to Zoom I have a recording of her talk and singing.  😊



No comments: