Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ahhh...fall.



I know it's not technically fall yet, but it's starting to feel that way. What beautiful weather we've had the past few days! The boys have only wanted to be outside, playing baseball, basketball, and jumping on the trampoline. They're actually pretty good at sports. They get their natural athletic ability from me. ;) Nathan does a pretty impressive slam dunk. (Don't blink on the videos- you'll miss it.)
















Try to take a self-portrait with kids... pretty hard.









I had to take this pic of Jared, with his baseball shirt, holding a soccer and basketball.





9 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Such cute photos. Your little boys are growing up so fast. I love the fall, too. The crisp air, the changing leaves, the trip to Ukraine... ;o)

Maria said...

cute videos!

Dina said...

Cute pictures! It's starting to feel like fall here too and I am LOVING it! I love fall!

Alabama Apples said...

Fun times! I love the cooler weather that comes with fall...ahhh!

Sarah said...

Your boys are adorable!!

Melissa said...

Wow- you are really good at capturing those mid air jumps! How great! That is so fun- I love his slam dunks. That picture of Jared and his balls is so cute. How fun for boys!

Anonymous said...

What cute pics!! (I think you did a great job taking your picture w/the kids;) It has been wonderful weather--I don't blame them for wanting to spend all their time outside!!

Coty said...

yes yes fall. and your gorgeous strawberry family fits into this season so nicely.

Melissa said...

Your boys are so cute. It's Justin's dream to have a house full of boys. Nathan is so animated and Jared is so adorable. I'm sure #3 will be so fun too. Decided on a name yet?