Tuesday, September 9, 2008

more on the charts...

Some of you were interested in what I used for the charts. I laminated them and then used velcro. They don't seem to mind just putting on and taking off the same things. I cut out the suns and stars AFTER I laminated, and they've held up so far. The laminating was a little pricey - about a $1/ft. A friend later told me I should have gone to the "PDC," where teachers go to get things done for their classes. I'll have to check that out for my next project.

On a different topic, has anyone put up a cable wire curtain rod before? I'm thinking about that for our big kitchen window, but was wondering if anyone has had any experience using the wire.

1 comment:

whitney said...

I LOVE the routine charts! Such a smart idea. I just might have to try something like that-we just *might* be able to get Ezra's bed made regularly :P