Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Palin Power


I hadn't posted anything about her yet, but thought I'd just say that I like her. I watched her convention speech last week on the internet and was impressed. She seems like a genuine person, and maybe it's because she has 5 children that I really like her. One of her lines that sticks with me from her speech was when she was introducing her husband. She said something like, "Two decades and five children later, and he's still my guy." I love that- it says alot about her in that simple statement. And she also said something about how "...sometimes the greatest joys bring challenges." (CHILDREN. How true that is.)
I'm definitely on board with her. I just wish she was the candidate instead of the VP... oh well. Good pick for McCain - he needs the "Palin Power."
One other little side note: During Palin's speech, did anyone see her little daughter smoothing down the baby's hair with her wet hand just like moms do? So cute.

2 comments:

whitney said...

I'm not sure how I feel about her politically, but I do really like her as a person. She just seems like the coolest mom ever-such a neat lady!

Jess said...

Hey I loved her speech too. Its amazing thebuzz she has brought to the McCain ticket. at first I felt McCain was the lesser of two evils but did you see his stuff on the RNC He and his wife have done some really good things in their life. I was really impressed with their lifelong commitment to charity work....anyway just thought I would make a little comment there!

Hey I also wanted to tell you we got the kids pictures taken at Portrait Innovations in OKC across from Quail Springs and they were really great! If you want more info I can tell you all bout it!

Are you due in November??? i wasnt sure