Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Buddies



I'm not looking forward to Nathan going back to school. He's been my helper with Owen. He changes his wet diapers, reads books and puts him in his bed for a nap (and Owen lets him do this), and generally helps with anything else - like getting snacks, putting shoes or jackets on, or helping him when he gets frustrated. And Nathan is quick to notify me when Owen is getting in trouble, which happens quite often...

I'm really thankful for Nathan and I'm glad that he and Owen are good buddies.


4 comments:

Amanda said...

How great! When does he start school? We start in just over a week... sure do miss you guys... we'll be at the splash park tomorrow if you want to come! :)

Anonymous said...

What fun I had catching up on your blog!! You've had quite the summer!! You're such a trooper! Your sweet Weston is so handsome!! Congratulations (belated, but oh-so sincere!)!! Congratulations on 10 years, as well. You posted such a great post on it. I think it's fun that we share the exact same anniversary. It was fun to celebrate 10 years.
What a big helper Nathan is!! I wish Ella would let the biys help more often. She is such a Momma's girl, I'm (unfortunatly) the only one she'll usually let help her. Oh well! ;) Thanks for the posts, they were great as usual!!

Debora said...

Seems like I remember a girl named Annie taking care of her sisters and doing things like reading books to them. :)

whitney said...

Ahhh, what a great big brother...not to mention a fab mom's helper! I bet you'll miss him!

ps-Don't worry, we just set the timer on our camera. I'd feel really awkward asking someone to do that too, lol!