Monday, January 10, 2011

Vegas mega-post!

We drove to Las Vegas on Christmas day and stayed until New Year's Day - the whole week was spent with my grandma, my parents, siblings, and their families.   We had a fun week, although there were too many distractions to fully get my family time.  (I can never seem to get enough...next time it needs to be in the mountains or somewhere.)  Anyway, for a non-drinking, non-gambling family we did find plenty of entertainment.  We went to Red Rock Canyon, the Aquarium, Fountains at Bellagio, shows and shopping, and the boys also went to the Children's Museum while Alex and I went to the Las Vegas Temple.  We made Sam lug Weston around for a few hours - he drooled all over him (just getting him ready to be a dad in less than 3 months.)  My favorite thing was just hanging out, eating yummy food, playing games and chatting about first kisses and such.  I went a little collage crazy here, but family is my thing, so I'm not going to apologize.  We got one family picture, which was a last minute, meet me in the lobby in 5 minutes thing.  Didn't turn out too bad, especially with all the kiddos.  I loved meeting Dallin - Alison and Micah's new baby, just 4 months younger than Weston.  Yeah for family!   










2 comments:

Micah and Alison said...

Yeah for all the great pics!!!

whitney said...

I love all the pictures! Looks like y'all had loads of fun!