Monday, March 14, 2011

newest nephew


Not long ago a baby was born,
Bright and early, at four in the morn.
Eli Samuel was his given name,
He and his dad look a lot the same.
Cute as can be,
think you'll agree,
shout with glee,
for this new WEe.
YIPPEE! YIPPEE!


Meet Eli.  I think maybe I'll call him "Seuss" though since he shares a birthday with Dr. Seuss (March 2nd).  I didn't actually get to meet him yet - just snagged this picture from my mom's blog.  This is Audrey and Sam's first baby (9th grandson for my parents).  We like him, Sam-I-am!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, very cute!! Love the cat in the hat :)

Debora said...

You are becoming very clever and quite the poet :)

WhiteEyebrows said...

Wow. Poetry is above and beyond the call of Aunt duty. :) Also - I'm impressed that you have so many author's birthday's memorized... :)