Saturday, March 26, 2011

Westie's latest tricks



Weston is starting to make more noises and has started making the da-da sound.  Jared also claims he said "Ed" - Jared was excited about that.  He told Weston, "You can call me Ed!"

It's also fun to see Weston going from his tummy to sitting up, especially the first time he did it. He was crawling around, and I turned around to find him sitting up.   A couple of other exciting things - he's eating Lil Crunchies now and just figured out how to drink from a regular sippy cup.  I kept trying the bottle and the transitional sippy/bottles and he didn't want anything to do with those.  I finally put some apple juice in a big kid sippy cup and he drinks a little bit from that.  (Baba and Papa will be happy about that one.)  It's amazing how fast they progress at this stage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck he is so cute! You guys are all looking great, must be the new state! ;)