Sunday, January 31, 2010

Barbershop's open


Big O got his first haircut today! I wasn't planning on cutting his hair, but after I had done Nathan and Jared, he climbed in the chair and gave me an "I'm ready - it's my turn" smile. How could I deny him his turn? This is the before, which doesn't look bad at all - in fact, when it's washed, it looks pretty good. (He already got a bath earlier today after our syrup-y french toast & omelet breakfast.) Anyway, he probably did need a hair cut, although you can't tell from this picture:


I did find a picture from earlier this month that shows what his hair looks like most of the time (one side sticking straight out):

Here's the cut:

I did 4 haircuts tonight - and the best part was that it cost $0. If you aren't cutting hair already, you really should. The buzzer isn't too hard to use...





6 comments:

Debora said...

Good job Annie.
Ron got his hair cut on Saturday night. I don't think he has ever PAID for a hair cut :)Aud would be proud, I even trimmed his eye brows :)

Mamapierce said...

I cut Tyler's hair - not too hard to do a military cut. I haven't been as brave with Keith's hair, though, and I certainly don't tackle my daughters' hair, either!!! Great job, Annie!

The Purtle's said...

Jim would be so jealous....he's always begging me to learn how to cut his hair...he thinks it seems so easy and it would save him the trouble having to go in...but...I don't think I'm that talented!!!!! Anyway....I like Owen's new do! :)

Carrie said...

You know what's even better than free haircuts you do yourself? It's when your husband cuts his own hair...: ) I love it, it's free, and Mike does it himself, he even does Nicholas' hair too. Can't you tell I'm proud of my talented hubby? : )

Unknown said...

I got Jadens hair today too :-) but Im with Carrie- Daniel usually cuts his hair himself and Jadens. The boys look great!

Melissa said...

My boys HATE getting their hair cut so we only do it once in a while and when we do I cut it super short so I don't have to do it again for a while. Looks like your boys are good sports! We should get paid to do this stuff right!?!