Sunday, January 3, 2010

Some Christmas fun

I'm too lazy to put these in order, but here's some pictures from Christmas. We spent Christmas with Alex's family in south eastern Oklahoma. We also spent a few days after Christmas with my sister Audrey and her husband Sam in Dallas. My parents and grandma drove up from Houston and my brother Mike and his wife Carrie drove from Tulsa, OK (where Carrie's mom and grandparents live). It was great to spend time with family.

decorating gingerbread cookies at Audrey's - they didn't really eat them...

me and Mike (they live in CA, so hopefully we'll get to see them more often when we move)

Audrey and Owen (Audrey wants a baby... Sam doesn't. :) They're newlyweds. They haven't even hit their 1st anniversary yet. I say they better get going though if they want 4 or 5...

Nathan and Jared had a great time with cousin Nicholas.

Christmas day at "Papa John's". This 35 round nerf gun was the favorite (for the boys). I did shoot a real gun for the first time when I was there (now I can officially say I'm from Oklahoma).

Watch out when Jared is shooting!


Owen just wandered from thing to thing. He showed some interest in pounding on this little workbench.

They asked for Batman and Superman from Santa Claus. Santa knows how to get good deals off E-bay...

The little ice cream cups were perfect.


The dog they tried to talk me into bringing home with us - not ready for that yet...

Going for a ride on Papa John's lawn mower




1 comment:

WhiteEyebrows said...

You'd better check your facts about the baby thing - the problem isn't that I'm on one page and she's on another, the problem is that we keep moving back and forth from page to page and are never on the same page long enough to make the decision.

Plus, I think we still need more pre-season practice before we go into the regular season. Maybe we need some two-a-days even... :) heheheh... I crack myself up sometimes.