Sunday, January 3, 2010

service?

So my service month didn't go so well. It mostly was a gift month and I only got about half the month. I was sick for almost 2 weeks, which meant I couldn't really take meals or goodies to anyone and I couldn't babysit. By the time I was with family at the end of the month, I just wanted to relax. I appreciate their service to me. I do think I'll try to do better with service this year. I know there's so many opportunities out there - we just have to find them. Here's a couple other things that I remembered to take pictures of... I forgot to take pictures of the cute bottles of apple cider wrapped in a sack and tied with candy.




I made calendars for some of my friends and I also made one for my grandma and my mother-in-law. They weren't very fancy, but I think they were pretty cool anyway. Here's some of the jpgs that were easily available from the GG calendar (my siblings might like to use them in one of their own). Staples does custom calendars for not much and quickly. I got them back the same day I sent them in (on-line).

















2 comments:

The Purtle's said...

I love your calendars...they turned out really cute!!! I made some through Walgreens...but I might have to try Staples for next year. I've always known you to be a service-oriented person...so I'm sure that you still did a lot of service even though you were sick and busy too and had plenty of other things going on. Happy New Year!!!

whitney said...

Don't be too hard on yourself Annie, you were so darn impressive even with what you did manage too! Not to mention being sick and early pregnancy-ish during the middle of it. Kudos to you!