Thursday, January 5, 2012

off to OK...


Two of my favorite people flew to Oklahoma to visit grandma and grandpa.  Alex's parents hadn't met Weston yet, and we wanted to take advantage of Weston still flying for free.  We'll see how he does without his brothers and mama.  I think he was pretty clingy to Alex.  I don't really know how he's doing, but I'm having attachment issues... miss my little guy.  It's been a little strange not having him toddling around or sitting in my lap while I'm on the computer or drooling all over me or pointing at what he wants.  I hope they're having fun!  (I miss Alex too, but I'm used to him being gone and he's not with me 24/7.)  :)

2 comments:

Debora said...

I know I can't tell you "not to worry"... but they will be fine :) They are probably both missing you!

Melissa said...

Oh man- what a lucky little guy! I'm sure he does miss you!