Monday, January 23, 2012

sunbeam!

I've been seeing lots of posts about new sunbeams - we've got one too.  At the beginning of the year, Owen started going to primary.  He's no longer in nursery, but is now with the 3 year old class.  He's done great being in with the big kids.  (Now, if only I could convince him to wear big kid underwear...)  


The activity day girls helped make these picture ABC quiet books for the new sunbeams.  The idea came from one of the young women at church in Oklahoma who made a book for each of the nursery kids (Jared got one).  Here are a few of the pages.  
   




5 comments:

Alison said...

we made some of these books in our RS super saturday the end of last year...they are cute and fun...althoought i like your spiral bound one better than the ones i made...they are just the cheap little plastic photo albums from walmart, and one of them has the plastic ripping already...

Jeannie said...

I've been meaning to thank you (and the Activity Day girls) for making this DARLING book. Maddie LOVES hers! And she loves Sunbeams with Owen!

Sharon said...

super cute...could you email me and let me know the words you used for the rest of the alphabet? and how you got them spiral bound?? I would love to make these for my kids. Thanks!

Sharon said...

oops...here's my email.
sharon_bastings@yahoo.com

Jason and Lissa said...

I will pay you $20 to make and send me one of those books (or more, if it costs more to make)! Not kidding. I really want one. Email me at my first and last name (no spaces or anything) at gmail.com