Sunday, August 13, 2017

Baby shower

I helped do a baby shower for my friend Kellie - she had a baby girl in June.  We did a nautical theme, so I made some paper boats, some pendants, painted a wooden light house, and put together a diaper wheel.  The diaper creation turned out really cute, but it was way too much work (and I didn't want to pay for the instructions on Etsy, so I had to try to put it together without any guidance on the how-to).  

I did the invitations too.  😊


I did not do any of the food - others took care of the food.  The mini cheesecakes were cute, and I liked the vegetable anchor too.  

I found these cute boxes at Michael's, which were perfect for storing the extra diapers and a few other little baby gifts.  The box says, "Love you to the beach and back."

We had a fun time!  The mad-lib pregnancy story was memorable - so funny!  I'm disappointed that I didn't think to take a picture with Kellie or even take pictures of any of the guests.  At least I took a few pictures of Kellie opening gifts.  

No comments: