Sunday, August 13, 2017

Best buddies

I had to do a special post about Weston's best friend from his class.  He met Brandon last summer when they did a week of safety camp together.  They latched onto each other the first day of school when they discovered they were in the same kindergarten class.  I was a little worried how Weston would adjust to Kindergarten, but his friend Brandon made the transition easy.  He already had a friend on the very first day, and then they were best buddies the rest of the year.  I wish I had a video of them greeting each other - each time they see each other, it's a full body hug, as if they hadn't seen each other in years!  It's so cute.  

I also love the picture of them holding hands, walking home after school for a play date.  They might be embarrassed about that later, but it's still cute now!

So thankful for good friends!  Weston will really miss his friend next year.  


No comments: